Thursday, March 18, 2010

[chik-uh-n]


A boneless chicken! I feel like one! Back from gym, this time for real! lol Life is tough now at almost 28 in 2 months. Knees creek, elbows creek, everything creeks. If I stop taking care of myself now, it's really gonna be all downhill. What sucks about this is shopping, I just came back from publix and stayed about 20 min looking for the "right" cereal, when in reality you damn well know your gonna pick the same healthy one you always buy (But I can dream dammit! I can taste the Sugar right now). Funny thing about cereal is that when you were a kid, after having your 1st bowl, it wasn't enough, then the second was better, and by the third you had the biggest Saturday morning sugar rush your parent's money can buy (good times). Shopping isn't as fun anymore either. Before you would want to push the cart really fast and just place your feet on the rail and glide through the aisles (not looking at nutritional information). Cereal picking was a lot easier and funner too (hmm, frosted flakes? lucky charms? fruit loops?.. how about mix all 3? lol)

sigh... well I cant wait to have to kids now......
(because you know I'm gonna steal their food!)

No comments:

Post a Comment